Data Collector-Richibucto, NB
- Rate TBD
- Location Moncton, NB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation, Market Research, Merchandising
- Duration 0 months
- Education required Less than high school
- Years of experience None
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization None
- We have part-time in-store positions available and is looking to add to its Field Intelligence Team.
Are you looking for a job that allows you to directly contribute to the success of an organization? If you are an independent, self-starter that enjoys flexibility in your work environment then our Field Intelligence Team has the perfect opportunity for you!
As one of our Field Intelligence Team associates, you will be collecting consumer product data by counting inventories, scanning UPC codes, inputting price info, collecting display and promotional information with a handheld device, merchandising support and mystery shopping. You will also have the opportunity in many stores to build relationships with the store management- so outgoing personalities are a plus!
Your primary goal is to help both the retailer and the manufacturer maximize sales and increase sales volume. This goal is accomplished through quality, accuracy, and timeliness in collecting data.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.