- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Retail Sales
- Duration Flexible ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization None 2017-10-23 Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
- Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
Join our dynamic team as a Sales Associate!
You play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
As a Sales Associate, we provide you with:
A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, full-time benefits package, and much more!
At least 6 months of prior customer service experience
Join the team as a Sales Associate, and experience the exciting and rewarding difference
Location: - South Centre Mall Calgary
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.