- Rate TBD
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Retail Sales
- Duration flexible ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Deadline December 31, 2014
- Area of Specialization None
- Are you a leader who is able to encourage and drive your sales team to deliver higher results? Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
We offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You’ll work in a stimulating environment where we count on each person to contribute to the success of our brand.
Our Store Managers will:
Demonstrate successful leadership ability with previous retail management experience
Possess a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
Select, develop, and retain a knowledgeable and engaged sales team
As a Store Manager, we provide you with:
A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
A flexible full-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
Open knowledge of corporate strategies & financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of business development decisions, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store, as well as corporate results
On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
Lucrative incentive programs, great contests, education allowance, a competitive benefits package, and much more!
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.