Orthodontic / Dental Assistant (Part-time)
- Rate$competitive per hour
Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Dental assistant
- Duration Part-time ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2018-04-12 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLaval/North Shore QC
- Orthodontic practice in Pointe-Claire is hiring an orthodontic assistant.
Seeking a candidate with a warm chair-side presence and positive attitude.
POSITION HOURS: 21/2-31/2 days per week.
Friday: Approximately 1 Friday every third week 8:00-4:00
Include Sterilization, bands, chair side assisting, untie/retie patients, try-in appliances, mix cement, prepare teeth for bonding, polishing teeth, placing brackets, and passing brackets to doctor for bonding, setup chair, restocking, ordering, impressions, pouring models, Invisalign, talking with parents over the phone, adequate abilities with computers.
Reliable and organized.
Must have Orthodontic Assisting experience
To apply please forward your resume to [email protected]
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.