Funding Administrator - Toronto
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Finance
- Duration months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business 2018-04-16 Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
- The company is recruiting for a Funding Administrator to work in their Premium Finance division covering a maternity leave. This is a contract position for up to twelve months.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Documentation submitted by brokers for accuracy and completeness for funding purposes
Ensure proper security registration is in place
Liaise with internal staff, external vendors and customers with regard to lending documentation
Generate required daily and monthly reports
Assist account managers with documentation
Update and maintain internal systems
Completing administrative activities associated with serving customers, including accessing information and communicating transaction details
Assist with other tasks and duties as required
2+ years finance experience preferred
Solid loan operations and documentation management experience
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Ability to manage multiple priorities within tight timeframes while maintaining ongoing accuracy and attention to detail.
Excellent judgment and strong problem solving skills
Strong time management & organization skills
Ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
Exceptional customer service and contact management skills
Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
Positive attitude, highly motivated, and ability to work well independently and in a team environment
Outgoing, confident personality, comfortable in dealing with clients and other employees
Please send your resume to indicating, “Funding Administrator (Contract) – Toronto” in the subject line.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.