Technical Support Specialist, Work from Home
- Rate$$5-$10 per project
New York, NY United States
Boston, MA United States
Chicago, Il United States
San Francisco, CA United States (Anywhere)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help, Administration Technical support, Call center, Customer service
- Duration Flexible Freelance ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2018-04-24 Workhoppers Home New York NYBoston MAChicago IlSan Francisco CA
- Seeking Smart device gurus to work on a freelance contract basis.
What you will be doing:
As a member of our Technical Specialist Network, you will be troubleshooting Smart Device related issues for users through our mobile app.
Skills and Experience:
You must be at least 18 years of age
Strong verbal communication skills in English is a must.
An understanding of IoT technologies such as HomeKit, IFTTT, Zigbee, Z-Wave and other API integrations
Solid grasp of Wireless/Wi-Fi troubleshooting methodologies
Experience troubleshooting Smart Home devices like Nest, Ecobee, Philips Hue, Wink, Smartthings, etc. (Professional or otherwise)
The aptitude to learn and adapt to new technology
Patience and ability to handle high stress situations
Basic technical/troubleshooting skills (if you’re the resident IT person in the family, we’re looking for you!)
Nice to Haves
Professional Call Center/Customer Service experience
Professional experience supporting one or more Smart/Connected Products
Own and actively use one or more Smart/Connected products
Compensation: We pay a cost per support request between $5-$10.
To apply send resume to email below.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.