Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant
- Duration F/T ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A 2018-04-25 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLaval/North Shore QC
- We are a growing bakery wholesale production facility looking for a full-time individual to support top management on their daily activity.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support as follows:
- Coordinates meeting times and agendas
- Handles incoming calls/queries on general matters
- Maintains flow and record keeping of all customer communications
- Transcribe and draft correspondence
- Responsible for a variety of general office duties
- At least 2-4 years’ experience as administrative assistant
- Excel skills and proficient in Word
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently, take initiative, completing work accurately and timely
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skill
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Fluently bilingual
The candidate must be an independent and reliable person with great attitude to work under a fast-paced environment.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.