Administrative Assistant (Insurance/Financial)
- Rate$TBD per hour
Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada
Longueuil/South Shore,QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Administrative Assistant, Financial Services/ Insurance
- Duration Flexible ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business 2018-05-31 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLaval/North Shore QCLongueuil/South ShoreQC
- Insurance and Financial Service firm is seeking to hire a Financial administrative assistant.
The successful candidate will play an important role in supporting the daily activities of the firm.
Flexible schedule available! Full time OR Part-time.
• Prepare and complete insurance applications
• Follow up on policies and communicate with clients
• Ensure excellent service and communication with clients via phone and email
• Schedule appointments
• Develop and maintain filing and archiving system
• Other administrative duties as assigned.
• College diploma in administration / office management or equivalent combination of education and experience as an administrative assistant.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in Insurance or Financial industry
• Excel in Excel and MS Office
• Superb English and conversational French
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to work independently and prioritize
• Initiative and resourcefulness
• Responsible and pro-active
Flexible schedule to achieve work-life balance
Day time work schedule, Monday to Friday.
Comfortable office located downtown connected to Peel metro.
Competitive hourly pay
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.