We are DC's newest recovery lounge, centered in the heart of Georgetown.
We offer our patrons an inviting and relaxing space to address their health and wellness needs through the use of our state-of-the-art machines aimed at healing your injuries and revitalizing your body.
We are currently looking for a part-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
A background in wellness is required, knowledge of compression therapy or cryotherapy is a plus.
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, self-motivated, active professional who is passionate about the recovery side of health and fitness.
General duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Welcomes guests and educates them on offered services, assist with general questions
- Answer incoming phone calls and manage email correspondence
- Schedule appointments and manage appointment calendars
- Processing/updating invoices and payment methods
- Maintain order and cleanliness of reception spaces, treatment rooms, and machines
- Assists with other general administrative tasks (managing office supplies and
- At least 1.5 years of experience working in a wellness/health center environment
- Strong work ethic, commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Must have weekend and evening availability
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs