B2B Sales Professional / Partner (work from home)
Montreal, QC Canada
Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation, Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience
- more than 5
- Area of Specialization Business 2018-07-16 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCToronto ON
- PART-TIME We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales / partner to be responsible for the following while working from home:
• Build & maintain a sustainable sales pipeline over the phone or in person
• Prospect, generate and cultivate new leads
• Follow up with and qualify existing leads over the phone or in person
• Maintain relationships with customers,
• Prepare proposals and follow up
• Deliver effective sales presentations both in person and via the web if needed
• Manage contract negotiations to closure • Manage customer accounts and ensure excellent service • Provide timely and accurate information to management through CRM updates and emails
• Some travel may be required within Ontario
• Experience in a sales/customer service role an asset • Superior communication skills required; strong negotiation skills an asset • Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, supply chain and logistics business processes an asset.
• Experience selling to senior decision makers • Self motivated with strong time management skills and able to dedicate 20 hours per week.
Commission Based Profit Share Salary (negotiable with the right candidate)
Expected income will depend of your dedication, motivation, sales and time management skills.
You will be able to control price and profit margin (within the guidelines given) of product being sold.
We are a start-up looking for a professional who will add massive value through sales and will in turn become part of the foundation and future success of our company.
Full training on the product will be given.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.