We are TV for your phone. We broadcast new mobile TV channels in a simple, free app with no login.
We started the company to design TV for the most important device in our lives.
Our team is rethinking the way TV looks, feels, and works on our phones.
Everyone should be able to tune into great shows and live news with a single tap. The best TV is the one you have with you.
About the Role
We are looking for an all-around visual designer to help define the look of our young brand.
We are not looking for conventional graphics – we hope to find a collaborator who can push boundaries and think through innovative visual approaches from scratch.
We are open to collaborating on a freelance or full-time basis.
- Own the visual design for a wide variety of projects – everything from App Store assets to TV channel logos to event invitations
- Quickly and flexibly iterate on design challenges to explore new approaches
- Collaborate with our post-production, marketing, and editorial teams to ensure that anything we put into the world has a fresh and vibrant look
- Identify any unattractive designs we’ve put into the world and fix them
- Outstanding visual design portfolio showing working you conceived and implemented from scratch, yourself
- Strong understanding of (and love for) typography
- Available to work from our Financial District office (must be local to NYC)
- Ability to produce beautiful, effective results with minimal guidance