The company, has been in operation for over 15 years – offering both National General Contracting and Facilities Management services to national retail, restaurant, and commercial development organizations across Canada.
We are seeking a great addition to our growing team! This role is a full-time position commencing in Late-August to Mid-September.
You are an individual with a strong work ethic, is well organized, and maintains strong communication when dealing with clients and vendors alike. You are a team player who enjoys being a part of an entrepreneurial office environment.
- Coordinate materials and subcontractors based on project schedules
- Quality Control management of our work with clients
- Generate and/or obtain costing for changes in scope of work to be performed
- Perform quantity take-offs for tender costing
- Manage, review and evaluate bid pricing from vendors and overall cost estimates
- Close tenders in consultation with team members
- Participate in the selection of subcontractors and suppliers
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Self-manager: Work well in an entrepreneurial environment, maintain effective multi-tasking skills while completing tasks with confidence and minimum supervision.
- University Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology Diploma, or a relevant construction experience
- Valid G Driver's License
- Able to commute within Ontario