Associate Account Manager (Pittsburgh)
- Location Pittsburgh, PA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Healthcare consultant
- Duration Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Business 2018-07-31 Workhoppers Home Pittsburgh PA
- Associate Account Manager – Field Based
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Becoming knowledgeable of disease state, product and competitive market knowledge.
• Educating Healthcare providers on Vanda’s product portfolio.
• Developing relationships with Healthcare providers in order to understand their needs.
Education, Experience & Competencies Required:
• BS or BA in life science or business with GPA greater than 3.0.
• Interest and/or experience in healthcare field through internships, volunteer work, part-time jobs
• Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, verbal and written.
• Ability to learn, apply and communicate technical and scientific product- related information.
• Self-motivated, takes initiative and has an outstanding work ethic
• Interest in building negotiation and selling skills
• Seeking recent college graduates; candidates with limited prior work experience will also be considered.
• Pharmaceutical sales experience is not required.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
• CV and Cover letter explaining your candidacy and interest in life science and/or healthcare field.
• Letters of reference may be requested at a later date.
• Please use Reference # CM3011 and title all emails using the following format: Last Name, First Name, City, State
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and other incentives.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.
We appreciate your interest in Vanda, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.