Social Media Coordinator / Graphic Designer (Part time)
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Social Media
- Duration 1-3 days per week hours
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2018-08-03 Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
- We are looking for a well-rounded, creative individual with social media and graphic design expertise to aid our architectural firm’s expansion and refine and coordinate the graphic identity of our brand. We are 6 person firm with offices in Vancouver and Nanaimo comprised of architects and designers. Until now we have been managing our own social media and graphics but have now identified the need for a part-time position to fulfill these responsibilities. Our goal is to create a coordinated and continual social media and graphics identity that will reach out and expand our customer base.
We see this as a part time job working in either our office in downtown vancouver OR downtown Nanaimo for one, two or three days a week.
Social Media Coordination
Creation of engaging text, image and video content
Expansion of our social media network
Design of posts to sustain readers’ curiosity
Measurement of web traffic
Training of co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
Facilitation of online conversations with customers and respond to queries
Experience as a Social media coordinator
Expertise in multiple social media platforms such as Hootsuite, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
Excellent communication skills
Multitasking and analytical skills
Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics an asset
Assistance with project proposals
Preparation of presentation layouts
Editing and touch-ups to architectural renderings and photographs
Creation of document standards (letterhead, field reports, forms, title blocks, etc.)
Creation and maintenance of company website
Expertise in adobe illustrator, photoshop, adobe indesign
Experience as a graphic designer
Portfolio of past work
Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism
A developed sense of proportion and design
Please respond by email with a cover letter and preliminary portfolio of not more than 10MB.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.