Quality Control Manager- Copywriter
Ottawa, ON Canada
Calgary, AB Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
Vancouver, BC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Writing/Translation Copywriting, Proofreading, Editing
- Duration hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2018-08-07 Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONCalgary ABToronto ONVancouver BC
- Part-time Quality Control Manager. Successful candidates will enjoy the freedom and flexibility to work from home in this remote position while receiving a competitive wage of $16/hour to start.
The Quality Control Manager’s main responsibilities include:
• Reviewing the written work submitted by our team of academic writers and making corrections to spelling, formatting, sentence structure, punctuation, vocabulary, referencing, citations, and all other features of academic writing
• Confirming that all written work conforms to the standards and specifications outlined by our clients
• Overseeing our team of Quality Control Officers, which includes delegating projects and providing feedback on their work
• Communicating in a polite and professional manner to inquiries and concerns from clients, staff, and managers from other departments
• Ensuring that a high volume of written work, including revisions where needed, is completed by specific and time-sensitive deadlines
• Keeping accurate records of the status of all projects
As a remote position, a reliable Internet connection and dedicated home workspace are essential. While the ideal candidates will have wide availability, including days, afternoons, evenings, nights, and weekends, please note that the following shifts are mandatory:
Saturday, 6 PM – 2 AM;
Sunday, 6 PM – 2 AM;
Monday, 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM.
Please do not apply for this position if you are unavailable for these mandatory shifts.
Additional qualifications for Quality Control Manager include:
• Native proficiency in English
• Completion of a bachelor’s degree (minimum) in any subject
• Exceptional communication, decision-making, leadership, organizational, time-management, and critical-thinking skills
• Professional proficiency in Microsoft Word
• Proficiency in a variety of academic writing formats (e.g., APA, MLA, Chicago) is preferred
• Previous editing and/or proofreading experience is preferred
We invite all candidates interested in the Quality Control Management positions to submit a tailored cover letter and resume by email.
We thank all applicants for their time and attention; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.