- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media Architect
- Duration months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Architecture 2018-08-08 Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
- We are looking for a talented intern architect looking for a new challenge to develop their design proficiency and technical understanding of their profession.
- Architect designer on a range of projects from single family residential to large commercial buildings;
- Preparation of presentation level drawings and models for client meetings and approval;
- Delivery of inspirational quality design;
- Design development of project following direction from principals and Creative Director;
- Performing the role of Architectural Project Manager (Project Architect) on numerous projects of varying sizes;
- Team management to meet production goals and schedules.
- Extremely proficient in Sketch-up, InDesign and Photoshop;
- Extremely proficient in AutoCAD;
- Experience with REVIT, BIM management;
- Experience with sub-consultant coordination, city processes and client relationships;
- Experience with construction administration and contractor coordination;
You will be asked to participate as a design/project architect on an interesting and extensive range of projects inclusive of hospitality, commercial and residential in typology.
You will be brought into each project from the onset and will carry the project through construction reviews and administration.
You will collaborate with other team members and will be responsible to direct the progress of junior staff against project ideas, fees and deadlines.
You will be working using different programs including REVIT and CAD on projects large and small.
The ability to interact positively with clients, consultants, contractors and your internal team is required.
You must have a strong desire and commitment to contribute to the quality of the work that this studio will produce. An entrepreneurial nature is welcome.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.