What you'll be doing: As a Unity engineer, you'll be working directly with our lead engineer and our CEO to build out the Unity SDK for our augmented reality platform. You'll help ensure our SDK is clean, accessible, easy to learn, and well documented. You will help build amazing demos and APIs from scratch, to create an augmented reality experience unlike anything seen before. You'll be challenged on a daily basis and have the opportunity to shape cutting edge technologies.
Duration: Long Term Contract
Salary: $3-6k per month starting out
Level: Mid/Senior Level
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
- 3+ years experience in Unity.
- Fluent in C#.
- Experience with connecting external input devices in Unity.
- Strong experience in using third party APIs and SDKs.
- In depth knowledge in different animation formats.
- Experience using AR SDKs such as Vuforia.