Commercial Overhead Door Technician
- Location Saskatoon, SK Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help, Administration Technical support, Customer service
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization N/A 2018-08-10 Workhoppers Home Saskatoon SK
- North America’s largest overhead door dealer, has immediate openings for Service Technicians – Lead Hands, in the Winnipeg branch.
The Service Technician attends sites; diagnoses problems, provides solutions, and carries out required work. S/he regularly coordinates with the service scheduler on problem solving and required parts.
Service Technicians also provide estimates for how many man-hours are required for a service call, and the cost to fix versus replace doors.
Applicants shall meet the following requirements:
· 3-5 years’ experience servicing/installing commercial overhead doors
· Good customer service, communication and problem-solving skills
· Possess a valid driver’s license
· Comfortable with heights (ladders & lifts)
· Good physical condition
· CDI Certification is an asset
· Relevant safety training and tickets are an asset (such as fall arrest, lift operation, etc.)
Our employees and subcontractors enjoy a great work environment with competitive pay and an excellent benefit plan.
We encourage and support all of our Technicians/Installers in obtaining CDI certification, as well as providing all necessary safety and in-house training.
If this career opportunity sounds like the right fit for you please send your resume. Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.