Children's educator Science Part time
- Rate TBD
- Location London, ON Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project General support, Specialized Trade help Party / Event planning, Education/teaching
- Duration 10 hours
- Education required Less than high school
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization None
- Our Instructors will receive full training. A science background is not required. However, to be invited to an interview you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 18 years or older (for background check).
- Previous experience instructing and/or working with groups of elementary school-age children. Having children of your own does not qualify you.
- Fun-loving, outgoing, upbeat, high-energy, child-friendly personality.
- Availability to work 3 week days and weekends.
- Have regular access to a reliable car.
- Have a valid driver’s license (minimum Class G2) and proof of current automobile insurance.
- Agree to travel to locations in Elgin, Huron, Lambton, Oxford and Middlesex Counties.
- Willingness to sign our Confidentiality and Non-Competition Agreement.
- Availability to attend scheduled observation, orientation and training sessions.
- Able to lift the weight of a standard kit - approximately 10 - 20 lbs on average (weights vary).
- Able to pass a police record check administered by the Ontario Educational Services Corporation.
- Looking for PART-TIME employment.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.