We are looking for a student Graphic Designer!
You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic team that is constantly solving new and stimulating problems.
Our unique working environment will provide you with challenging work, variety, and many opportunities to grow professionally.
We are seeking a locally based graphic design student to join our team.
This job is part-time, 15 – 20 hours weekly, and flexible.
Our office is based in downtown Kitchener, right in the growing Tech Hub.
We offer a quiet working environment, a chance to work with a global team, and access to a ping-pong table.
To apply, you must submit a portfolio of your work with your resume to be considered for this role.
We are looking for digital examples of your work.
What this job entails at a glance:
This job will have you creating and editing digital designs using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio. The student graphic designer will be working both in a team environment and independently. Ability to produce multiple graphic designs in different styles for different clients is a must. Assignments can be creating graphic designs for emails, web pages, wireframes, layouts, templates, and more.
- A student in a graphic design program at a university or college
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Portfolio submitted with your resume
- Excellent skills creating presentations on PowerPoint
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver graphic design within tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly grasp information and create quality designs
- Ability to create graphic design in different styles for different projects and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines
- Skilled at prioritizing and multi-tasking along with working well under pressure
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs