This role is responsible for facilitating the rapid and effective adoption of new processes and technologies. This typically involves an assignment to a project and working with business sponsors and key business stakeholders to identify the requirements for change management support. I&T includes understanding and applying appropriate change management interventions for a given client environment, conducting impact assessments, evaluating results and presenting findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner and developing targeted change management plans: communications, sponsorship, coaching, training and acceptance management. It also involves addressing all communication, training and end-user support requirements, and assisting in the development of or developing a change management strategy based the needs of the project, the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
Summary of tasks:
- Assess change management requirements for projects deploying new, or improved, technologies.
- Define high-level approach for change management
- Provide labor and material estimates for delivering the change management component of a project
- Perform detailed audience analysis and organization impact analysis. This includes risk assessment, role mapping/access and software/hardware usage assessments. These deliverables are completed in conjunction with project/business stakeholders.
- Develop sponsorship, communications, training and business engagement strategies.
- Develop labour relations strategy, if needed. Determine key performance metrics, business readiness and competency measures.
- Develop detailed communication and training curriculum and build related materials.
- Engage and guide the key business stakeholders to actively lead or support the adoption of the change
- Execute communications to build awareness, understanding and buy-in for change and conduct business readiness assessment.
- Prepare trainers, coordinate logistics, deliver training and evaluate effectiveness.
- Deliver end-user support (e.g. on-site support, war room support, telephone coaching, remote assistance, making on-line self-help available, etc), monitor behaviour change/performance and complete knowledge transfer.
- Apply, and ensure compliance with, all appropriate I&T standards (eg. Security, Architecture, Project Delivery Methodology, SOX, etc.)
10 years change management experience
Overall change process with ITIL focus
Strong HR experience
This mandate is to support our long term vision for a single instance of HPSM (merging PTC with corporate).
1. Migration from HPSM 9.3 to 9.6 (As-is migration);
2. Identify additional functionality/enhancement and/or remove customization of solution
3. Identify a solution for Asset Life Cycle (AM) and Workforce Management (WFM) outside of HPSM;