Intermediate Motion Graphic Designer
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media Graphic design
- Duration Contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization N/A 2018-09-05 Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Are you proficient in Adobe CC After Effects (Illustrator, PhotoShop and InDesign)?
Do you enjoy visualizing complex technical information and concepts?
We are looking for someone with 1 - 3 years’ experience as a motion graphic designer.
If you love new technologies and how they work and you are curious and collaborative, please apply today!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Designing/ producing digital communications materials for projects requiring simple to complex typography, icons, illustrations and animations;
- Contributing creative solutions in a deadline-driven, goal-oriented, multi-functional environment;
- Ensuring all content is accurate, timely, compelling, and appropriate for the intended audience;
- Creating/ assembling infographics, photography and other elements to generate communication deliverables and digital content;
- Assembling and editing client presentation deliverables using approved brand standards;
- Researching and generating visual concepts related to information technology and our client industries.
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC and MS Office 365
- Open to learning new tools/platforms (Smart Sheet, Salesforce, Adobe Ae, WordPress)
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good sense of layout and typography
- Collaborative and able to give and receive feedback in a respectful team environment
- Fluent in English; French would be an asset.
This is a full-time position. We operate with a standard 37.5 hour work week (~9:30am – 5:30pm).
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.