We are a well stability fast growing renovation company that specialize in Bathrooms, kitchens and basements renovations.
We are looking for one more Project Manager to join our team on the central and east side of the Toronto area.
Salary and perks will be discuss on the interview process.
The candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in this area.
Please see the job description below.
Please reply to this position via Indeed and our GM will get in contact with the candidates upon revision of the resume and the proper qualification.
Project Managers job description.
Communication and documentation with the clients daily.
Budget control for all projects daily.
Safety and Building Code.
Scheduling of all projects daily.
Sub contract agreements for our sub contractors.
System updates and pictures daily.
Sale and produce the new contracts for all extra sales.
Budget report for all the necessary financial support for all projects, weekly.
Sign offs for all finish products.
Maintenance of company vehicles and advertise.
Provide the had office all the necessary documentations when required.
Copy the General Manager on all email communications.
Contact the sale reps in the case of questions about the contract information, via email.
Schedule of adjustment at the end of the projects.
Final profit report at the end of the projects.
Verify invoices and in house worker’s hours prior to pay roll.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Manage project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Ensure that personnel files are properly maintained and kept confidential
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
- Contract qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Full knowledge of the construction program Builder Trend
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders
- Communicate with funders as outlined in funding agreements
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Ability to budget and price for any extra work into the project.
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Responsible for all quality control including staff and subcontractors.
- Ensure that client’s personal property is always protected from any possible damage.
- Responsible to ensure that all sites have 3 Day Reno! signage 1 week prior to project start date. To be visible and well maintained.
- Responsible for attending all weekly staff meetings.
- Ensure that the quoted scope of work is being followed. Review the overall scope with your crew on a daily basis to ensure that the correct work is being completed within the correct timeline.
- Provide lockboxes and access to sites for crew, staff and subcontractors
- Make sure all sites are clean and tidy.