The Brand Influencer is a key player on our team as they represent our brand to customers at the store level. This person must have a customer service mindset, the ability to engage in conversation, the coffee know-how to provide a memorable experience, and self-driven!
This position is part-time with evening and weekend availability required for events and demos.
Travel is required.
The Brand Influencer will be trained on our sales ethos and values.
- Shares our values, caring about people, coffee and the planet
- Outgoing & self-motivated with a customer service mindset
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to travel
- Weekend and evening availability
- Has ability to lift 40lbs and stand for a minimum of 4 hours at demos
- Has a valid driver’s license and insured vehicle
- Responsible for a set geographic area with dedicated stores within the given region
- Schedule, execute and report on demos provided to customers.
Demos need to be executed Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Build relationships with grocery managers and store team members
- Build brand loyalty with grocery store customers through demo interactions and tastings
- Merchandise shelves
- Aim to maximize sales on shelf by looking for additional sales growth opportunities
- Store visits as requested
- On point for local events as needed
The Brand Influencer is an entry-level position with room for growth based on performance.
The position will be part-time.
However, there’s freedom to schedule demos throughout a given month. Evening and weekend availability are required for demos and events.