Status: Part-time/Non-Exempt (Approximately 20 hours/week), no benefits.
The work will be performed remotely with a flexible work schedule.
Position Description: This position manages support systems including Salesforce, Cvent, WordPress and Quickbooks; coordinates integration of technologies; and provides technical and application systems support to Corporate Leadership Center (CLC), and its two academic programs: CEO Perspectives (CEOP) and Leading Women Executives (LWE); and serves as a liaison to an outsourced infrastructure manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage CRM system (Salesforce): update architecture when needed; sync data with Outlook Exchange; design and generate reports based on predetermined schedule, as well as ancillary reports, as requested; create and manage data entry standards to increase efficiency and ensure consistency; liaison to Salesforce: ensure updates, upgrades and/or refinements are performed.
· Manage Cvent application: work with Marketing Director and program staff to design and produce events and one-off emails, including registration processes, event website pages and reports.
· Manage WordPress application in relation to three (3) CLC websites; internal website manager. Be able to make minor edits/updates to the websites to keep them timely, relevant.
· Train/onboard new/existing staff on Enterprise Wide Systems, where appropriate (Salesforce, 365, Cvent, WordPress).
· Serve as lead for IT vendor contracts; technological continuity for CLC operations.
· BA/BS in Information Technology or related degree or relevant certifications
· Minimum 3 years’ experience related to IT field with desktop and mobile business CRM and marketing applications
· Proficient in Office 365, Salesforce and WordPress
· Proficient in using technology as a management report tool
· Detail-oriented, organized and possessing strong project management skills
· Able to multi-task and manage different projects simultaneously in a changing, fast-paced and remote environment
· Basic coding, ability to communicate issues and project specifics with vendors and staff
· Demonstrated team and collaborative management skills
· Experience with systems architecture
· Experience creating data collection processes and procedures
· Experience in Cvent or similar type of event management systems
· Experience with LinkedIn, social media and videos