Senior Software Developer
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Duration 6 months
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A 2018-09-12 Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMississauga ON
- Lead all design and development of our website and application
- Design and develop high-impact, high-quality, well-tested software
- Work closely with founders to solve problems in an efficient and scalable way
- Optimization of the application for maximum performance, speed and scalability
- Continuously build new features and functionality
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Report directly to CEO
- Formal academic training in computer science, software engineering, or similar - OR - an equivalent amount of hands-on experience and self-directed learning.
- At least several years experience developing complex software, particularly within a web development context. You should have expert knowledge of at least one and preferably several programming languages. You should have extensive experience with at least one popular web application framework.
- Experience with the tools of the trade including git, Linux, the command line, SQL, etc.
- A well-rounded knowledge of modern development practices including version control systems, agile development methodologies, and so on.
// OUR CORE TECHNOLOGIES
- The platform uses postgresql as the database
- The back-end language is Ruby
- The API is built using Rails
- The platform uses React
- The site uses GatsbyJS (which uses React and GraphQL) to build a static site
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.