Social Media and Marketing Professional
- Rate$30.00 to $38.00 per hour
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing, Communication
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism 2018-09-13 Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
- As part of our national expansion, we have recently launched our Property Management Software, Max Condo Club, the software, which at this point is offered for FREE is disrupting the market and creating a lot of buzz and talk amongst industry leaders.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to shake the ground and help us revolutionize and completely disrupt this industry.
The goal is to get a very large share of the market both in Canada and the US in a fairly aggressive time period. We are looking for someone whose prime mandate is to create, execute and manage a marketing campaign and individual marketing strategies to promote our exclusive product in North America. (visit www.maxcondoclub.com – website is under construction)
This is a position for someone to start on their own (perhaps get help from some freelancer) and overtime grow a team of marketers that will continously tweak and improve the aquistion and retention of our users.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· 1-2 years of professional marketing communications experience.
· Experience in all stages of creating a successful campaign i.e. planning, budgeting, strategy, execution and distribution.
· Experience in both offline and online marketing campaigns.
· Highly creative with a proven ability to develop and manage campaigns through different channels
· Highly proficient in all areas of SEO, PPC, social media, conversion optimization, email marketing, blogging, etc.
· Performing organized research and assembling research pieces into a marketable strategy.
· Excellent organization and project management skills.
· Proficiency in English.
Skills and Experience:
· Digital campaign management
· Email marketing
· Marketing Funnel Design
· Best practices, deliverability and analytics experience
· SEO fundamentals
· Designing and launching webinars.
· Social media
· Facebook Ad Manager
· Google PPC
· Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Web Master Tools
· Advertising background
· Lead generation & conversation
· Growth Hacking
· Branding, Brand Promise and Brand Awareness
Current / past condominium board member
Experience with SaaS Company
Education or experience in journalism
Please also note this is an in-office position.
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Opportunities for development and growth, both personally and professionally in a growing business
How to apply :
Please send your resume. We thank all who are interested, however only candidates of interest will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
· Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
· Condo living / Property management sector: 2 years (Preferred)
· Bachelor's Degree or Marketing Degree from a well-known college in Canada (Required)
· Toronto, ON (Required)
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.