Senior-Level Public Relations/Media Relations Professional
A highly organized self-starter interested in a work-from-home, part-time freelance position focusing on media relations pitching approx. 5-10 hours per week (hours may vary).
Experience within the financial lending arena and relationships with with corresponding media outlets ideal. Ideally looking for someone based in the Greater OH, KY, IN, TN areas but not required.
Job includes work for NewGround PR & Marketing (www.newgroundco.com)
· Media relations with an emphasis on print, broadcast and online pitching
· Develop and execute pitch strategies and media-driven campaigns
· Writing (press releases, bylined articles, media kits, messaging platforms)
· Event development and coordination
· Develop strategic partnerships
· Proven success in securing earned media coverage in regional and national b2b and b2c outlets
· Reliable and responsive
· Stellar, demonstrable organization skills
· Self-starter comfortable in a work-from-home environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to think creatively and solve problems independently
· Ability to work during regular office hours (specifically in the mornings 8am-12pm) at least 3 days per week
This employee must be a diligent self-starter comfortable working from home.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, desired hourly rate, examples of earned media placements, and some interesting tidbits on why you are the person necessary to grow the business.