We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our team as Drug & Alcohol Screening Technicians. We will train you to be a certified DOT Drug & Alcohol Technician.
NOTE: This is a Part-Time ON CALL position and requires flexibility in availability. Drivers' license, reliable car, automobile insurance and clean driving record required.
JOB SUMMARY: Travels to client sites to perform urine drug screens (UDS) and breath alcohol test (BAT) for both Department of Transportation (DOT) and Non-DOT drug screens.The Breath Alcohol (BAT) and/Urine Drug Screen Technician instructs and assists donors in the alcohol testing and urine collection process. This person will be required to understand and implement all testing procedures for breath and Urine Drug screen collections as outlined in 49 CFR Part 40. These rules and regulations are very specific and must be followed whenever a DOT (Department of Transportation) alcohol test or urine drug screen is requested by the employer.
The BAT and UDS collector play a vital role in the success of the DOT alcohol and Drug testing program. The BAT/UDS collector directly interacts with the employee and must do so in a proficient and professional manner.
- Perform off-site drug test collections and breath alcohol testing (BAT)
- Complete all drug screen collection and BAT paperwork.
- Ensures proper preparation of specimen for pick-up and shipment to lab
- Faxes CCF/ATF forms to clients
- Maintains adequate collection materials for all clients/laboratories.
- All additional duties assigned by supervisor or member of management
- Monitors male clients providing urinalysis samples for drug testing
- Experience in drug testing not required but a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Organized, Detail Oriented, Punctual
- Great communication skills
- Ability to adhere to our drug and alcohol policies
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform job functions.
- Physically stand, bend, and move items weighing up to 25 pounds without assistanc