- Rate$20-35 per hour
- Location Los Angeles, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Bookkeeping
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- more than 5
- Area of Specialization Business 2018-09-18 Workhoppers Home Los Angeles CA
- We are a growing company that is looking for a part-time bookkeeper. Work will be performed on-site at our DTLA location.
• Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
• Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
• Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a Finance degree (preferably followed by accounting CPE courses) and is familiar with accounting software packages, like Quickbooks and Peachtree.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
• Bring the books to the trial balance stage
• Perform partial checks of the posting process
• Complete tax forms
• Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
• Proven bookkeeping experience
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.