Community Management Professional (Part-time)
Montreal, QC Canada
Longueuil/South Shore,QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Writing/Translation, Sales & Marketing, Designing & Media, IT & Software Blogging/writing, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Branding, Communication, Video production, Graphic design, Advertising, YouTube, Website development, Twitter, Social Media, Web Design
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization N/A 2018-09-20 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLongueuil/South ShoreQC
- We are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to manage the social media channels and website content updates for the MOVE platform. This job can be performed partly on site and partly from anywhere.
• Maintain and update website contents, coordinate social media channels.
• Graphic Designs
• Plan weekly and monthly marketing plans and posts on social media
• Grow our online audience, user engagement and loyalty on all social media platforms
• Research and utilize emerging social technologies and features
• Management communication with users on all social media channels
• Provide weekly and monthly reporting on trends and engagement
• Write copy for various materials and channels including blogs, press releases, newsletters and marketing collateral
• Monitor blog content and recommend changes to ensure all articles are high performing
• 1+ years’ experience in social media management, with proven ability to create content on demand
• Experience with social media platforms and social media marketing – knowledgeable about Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube, and other emerging social media opportunities
• Capable of content creation – strong copy writing skills (including proofreading and editing)
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (photo and video editing) considered an asset
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal direction or supervision and as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability to show initiative and bring new ideas forward; make recommendations based on results and in alignment with business objectives
• Knowledgeable in social media management tools such as Later, Hootsuite, Candid, etc.
• Strong team work and interpersonal skills
• Work experience in the areas of marketing, promotions, patient recruitments are considered as asset
Please provide your previous work samples
Job Location: Downtown Montreal, QC
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.