Registered Dental Hygienist
- Rate$ 34 & $40 per hour
- Location Oshawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Dental Hygenist
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions 2018-09-21 Workhoppers Home Oshawa ON
- The position available is for a part-time Dental Hygienist.
Our dental hygiene department is the heartbeat of our practice. We strive to continuously exceed our patient's expectations and give them a positive unforgettable dental hygiene experience.
Our Dental hygienists responsibilities include, but are not limited to: teamwork, scheduling appointments, educating patients on dental needs and suggestions, perform the best cleaning possible for the patients needs, x-rays, periodontal probing, Oral cancer screening, and fluoride treatments.
Dependable reliable candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Registered Dental Hygienist License
• Current CPR certification
• Have excellent patient service relations - friendly, upbeat attitude
• Possess strong and effective patient and team communication skills
• Exceptional teamwork capabilities
Interested and qualified candidates meeting the above criteria may reply to this posting.
Compensation is commensurate with experience
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.