Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) -
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Nurse
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions 2018-10-03 Workhoppers Home Ottawa ON
- Position: Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
Job Type: Casual
Shifts: Day, evening and night
We are hiring! Urgent need for Registered Practical Nurses! Many shifts available!
If you can take a minimum of 3 shifts per week, please send us your CV in Word format!Alternacare is growing again.
We are looking for Registered Practical Nurses in the West End of Ottawa with a passion for working in the Geriatric sector. Full training provided!
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Documented proof of up-to-date immunizations (hep B, TB, MMR, tetanus, diphtheria, varicella)
- Current and up-to-date CPR – level C
- Experience working in the Geriatric sector
- Valid police record check (vulnerable sectors)
Hours of Work: Casual positions available (days, evenings, nights) – lots of hours available according to your scheduleAt Alternacare, we embrace the human element of healthcare. In a highly impersonal world, we provide our employees with the personal care, compassion and respect they deserve.
- Premium wages
- Weekly direct deposit
Please forward your resume and cover letter in Word format by email at with the heading “RPN Geriatric Sector” in the subject line in order to be considered for the position.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.