Mobile App Developer
Montreal, QC Canada
Longueuil / South Shore, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software Microsoft SQL, Java, Android, iOS, C++
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A 2018-10-01 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLongueuil / South Shore QC
- As a mobile developer you will responsible for developing Application and/or mobile apps which interact with our backend and accessories. You will be interface with firmware team to handle the communication with the accessory and backend team to perform integration against backend server.
BS / MS in Computer Science , Engineering or a related field
In depth understanding of Application and /or Mobile Application development model
You love software development, have a familiarity with mobile development environments and enjoy developing in an innovative, problem solver’s environment.
Experience with Windows/Linux application and/or Android development/IOS app development.
You have previously built apps for fun or for work.
Strong coding abilities and experience with Java/C++/C/Objective C and Android SDK.
Experience interfacing with REST APIs.
Experience with multi-threading, memory management.
Experience with mobile GUI implementation is a plus.
Passion for analyzing and improving run-time efficiency and memory footprint.
Knowledge of software development best practices including continuous integration, development of high quality code, reusable toolkits and libraries.
Knowledge of communication protocol implementation.
Ready to work with simple development process such as scale down version of Scrum, Agile.
Knowledge software revision control tool.
Design and Development of PC application and/or Android/IOS framework modules to aid in development
Unit Test case development and aiding in automation of test cases if possible.
Help to design and implement automated functional test.
Good to have:
Knowledge of Bluetooth technology such as Bluetooth EDR, Bluetooth Low Energy.
Knowledge of Firmware development.
Knowledge of SQL database.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.