Biomedical Service Technician – Level 2 or 3
- Location Denver, CO United States (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help, Health Technical support, Engineering, Sciences research
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Biological and Biomedical Sciences 2018-10-03 Workhoppers Home Denver CO
- We are currently looking for Service Technicians that specialize in the repair, service, and preventative maintenance of biomedical equipment.
The Biomedical Service Technician will be responsible for resolving issues pertaining to medical equipment and working with other shop staff to ensure equipment and technology is working within specifications.
The Biomedical Service Technician will also be responsible for providing support of the equipment repair process such as following up on customer questions, attending meetings, reaching issues, and performing scheduled inspections and testing.
This position is based in the Denver, Vail, and Aspen areaa, and will require up to 75% of travel. Relocation assistance is offered for this position.
Depending on a teammate’s status of full-time or part-time ,the company offers medical, dental and vision benefits plus paid time off, 401k, life insurance, referral bonuses and a terrific employee discount program.
Required Qualifications of the Biomed Service Technician:
· Completed High School Diploma or GED
· 5+ years field experience supporting biomedical equipment
· General experience operating electronic and specialized test equipment, trouble-shooting equipment faults, and performing quality assurance testing on a variety of equipment
· Eligibility for ICC/AAMI certifications
· General knowledge of regulations pertaining to equipment, industry standards, codes, and procedures regarding safety and OSHA
· Valid driver's license with no major infractions on driving record in last 3 years and able to meet HSS driving requirements
· Working knowledge of Microsoft programs, specifically: Word, Excel, Outlook
Desired Qualification of the Biomed Service Technician:
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in engineering technology/sciences
· Certifications in related field
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.