Node js Back end developer
- Rate $Project based fulltime per project
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada
Markham, ON Canada
- Type of project Designing & Media, IT & Software Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Full Stack, Node.JS, Python, Web Design
- Duration 1 year or more ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMississauga ONMarkham ON
Startup Frame of Mind
Do you want to be part of an exciting, dynamic startup culture that's trying to create new products and tools? Over the next 6 months, we're planning on launching exciting new products into the market. We're looking to grow and need strong talent to help us get there. Hopefully, that's you.
What You'll Be Doing
Developing backend social cross-platform app on AWS EC2, S3, API -gateway, nodejs,
Need to be proficient in nodejs, mongodb, aurora Sql, elastic search, docker containers, webrtc, soketio.
Able to work with back-end teams, front-end, and architect.
Familiar with AWS IAM policies, s3, ecs framework.
deploy in dev, test in QA (Familiar with CI/CD)
Experience AI related front-end java-script is an asset
Backend: Nodejs/ sql/mongodb, python for AI component endpoint/services: Lamda/ API gateway mobile: ios/ android
What We're Looking For
Strong understanding of current back-end framework, docker, elasticsearch, nodejs, mongodb, sql
you’ll work in an agile environment with talented, cross-functional teams to design, implement, and create products that satisfy customer needs and drive company growth, helping promulgate good design and coding practices
-August 6, 2020
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.