We are seeking part-time energetic, creative, and detail-oriented individuals to provide in-home behavior intervention services (ABA therapy) to children with autism spectrum disorders and their families using the principles and practices of Applied Behavior Analysis.
On-site supervision and support is provided by our team of BCBA's, BCaBA's, and Autism Specialists.
We are looking for a therapist to provide services for clients in the Greater Phoenix and Scottsdale areas.
*Availability in the afternoons and evenings is required.
- Provide one-to-one ABA interventions, including DTT, NET, PECS, Verbal Behavior, PRT, and other evidence-based intervention strategies.
- Consistently and accurately implement behavior intervention plans.
- Maintain accurate records of child's performance via data collection and clinical notes via online data collection system.
- Maintain accurate records of billable time via online scheduling system.
- All therapists will be eligible for the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training, which meets one of the requirements towards the RBT credential. (For more information on the RBT Credential, please visit the BACB's website at: www.bacb.com/rbt )
Azure Behavioral Solutions is a paper-free company.
- Minimum 48 college credits (or an associate degree).
- A Bachelor's degree (or working towards) in applied behavior analysis, education, psychology, or a related field preferred, but not required.
- Must hold or be willing to obtain your State licensing (if required by your state, license will be verified) prior to providing any services to clients.
- Recent experience implementing ABA services is preferred, but not required. A desire to help others, willingness to learn, and a commitment to the position is required. *Additional training and support provided.
- BCAT or RBT credential (preferred and required for some insurance companies).
- Valid driver's license, car insurance, and the ability to drive to the homes of the families.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have availability in the afternoon and evening. Some morning hours may be available.
- Follow all ethical and professional guidelines set forth by the BACB and best practices in the field of ABA.
- Regular access and knowledge of use of modern technology (i.e., PC, Mac, iPad, other tablet device, smartphone, etc.) for scheduling, billing, and data collection purposes. (Instruction will be provided on the systems used) is required.
- Reliable personal transportation (not public) is needed, as commuting between clients is required.
- Extra pay is provided for those who obtain their RBT credential from the BACB!
- Potential sign on bonus for those who hold an RBT credential at the time of application.
- Extra pay is also possible for those fluent in languages relevant to the clients.
- Supervision available for those seeking BCBA/BCaBA.
- Professional liability coverage.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Paid training.
- Stipend for use of personal smart phone/tablet and toy/supply allowance.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for those working over 20 hours per week.
- PTO for those working over 20 hours per week.
- We offer competitive pay rates!