We are an ISO 9001:2008 and CWB certified inspection organization, with the facility and resources to provide a complete range of inspection services.
We have been providing high-quality inspection services to the entire satisfaction of our clients since 2011.
We are currently looking to hire Bridge Welding Inspector with CWB Level 3 in Edmonton Location
- Carry out the required Bridge Inspection tasks in compliance with client standards for one or more projects, ensuring that all necessary documentation is prepared, maintained and submitted, and maintaining the appropriate level of communication with the client, Project Managers, and design staff.
- Participate in construction inspections, including:
- Monitor construction activities to verify work was completed within the scope of the construction contract, according to the drawings and specifications or approved change orders. Bring any deviations to the attention of the contract administrator.
- Maintain a site diary and as-built drawings to accurately record the progress of the construction work.
- Maintain familiarization of the contract drawings and specifications, and carry out reviews for errors, conflicts, and ambiguities.
- Coordinate with other contractors, contract administrator, and other site inspectors.
- Understand client objectives, technical protocols, laws, guidelines and regulations that apply to the work.
- Maintain necessary document control, and participating in appropriate QA/QC processes.
- Participate in meetings.
- Identify and bring attention to issues related to health, safety, environment and security of the site.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Project Manager or Contract Administrator.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relations with all members of the project delivery team.
- Must be a CWB Level 3 Welding Inspector
- Bridge Inspector Level A or Level B is preferred
- Minimum five years of steel bridge girder fabrication inspection experience in Canada
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, with excellent analytical skills and strong construction acumen, with a commitment to excellence and high-quality work.
- Proven experience with MS Office.
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
We encourage certified and interested candidates to submit their resume.
We thank all the candidates who submit resumes, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.