We offer a competitive salary, health, dental, retirement plan with matching, and a fairly flexible work schedule.
Our local firm is located in Parker Colorado and has a variety of clients with a concentration on small businesses. Our tax professionals have direct client contact and responsibility for the entire tax process from start to finish.
Flexible, full or part-time
· Prepare and/or review tax returns of flow-through entities and high net worth individuals, including federal, state and local tax returns, tax planning, estimated payments and extensions. Candidate must have strong, accurate, experience with S Corps, C Corps, Partnerships, Individuals, Schedule C, and payroll. Experience with Trusts and Estates is helpful but not essential.
· Ability to identify, devise, plan and execute tax strategies and research potential tax issues.
· Ability to work directly with groups of clients throughout the year in order to build and maintain strong relationships and to direct engagements and special assignments.
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Independently respond to inquiries from IRS, State, and other tax authorities.
· Strong analytical ability to reconcile client records, make adjustments, and communicate impact of changes with client personnel.
· Supportive and offers assistance to managers, partners and peers (must possess a willingness to help others) and recognize when assistance is needed and asks for help from peers, managers and partners.
· Ability to work closely with outside client personnel and responsible for reviewing their work.
· Ability to think outside the box and formulate practical, effective solutions to complex client opportunities and problems.
- Options of revenue share possible after 3 years
· Minimum BS or BA in accounting.
· Active CPA with 5 or more years of tax preparation experience - preparing at least 100 returns a year
· Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of engagements simultaneously.
· Excellent organization and documentation skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.