Document Management Associate (6 month contract)
- Location Kitchener, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance Financial Services/ Insurance
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Business 2018-10-26 Workhoppers Home Kitchener ON
- Job Summary:
Perform administrative duties related to a variety of document types and invoices received in the claims processing unit.
Contact clients/providers/third parties to ensure appropriate documentation is available to enable the claims adjudication process. Required to attain performance objectives on a monthly basis.
We are looking to hire several contract Document Management Associates for our evening shift.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 3:30pm-11:30pm.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Review and screen claims documentation including claim forms, authorization packages, medical records and invoices within required turnaround times.
- Research and review policies to ensure all documentation required for adjudication has been received.
- Contact clients or providers using a variety of mediums (phone, email, fax, mail) if additional information is required.
- Data enter invoices received with claims package accurately and efficiently.
- Process returned mail and investigate why mail was returned. Follow up with client or other parties on returned mail.
- Accurately screen case details and all supporting documentation received in the claims processing unit taking required action.
- Facilitate stop payment requests and request reissues accordingly.
- Adjudicate and release payment for medical records and translation invoices.
- Manage incoming email and foreign language requests by distributing requests to contracted providers and/or internal associates following departmental and compliance guidelines.
- Request and complete various reports. Manage and distribute inventory within service levels.
- Create and send various types of professional correspondence.
- Respond to inter‐departmental inquiries.
- Required to attain performance objectives on a monthly basis.
- Respond to escalations in a timely manner with regards to documentation management.
What Skills and Experience We Require:
- Post-secondary education and minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and multi-task.
- Possess sound judgment and good decision‐making skills.
- Strong communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate professionally and articulately with clients and colleagues.
- Fluency in French is preferred.
What We Offer You:
- Support to grow your career in the insurance industry
- Room for advancement and opportunity
- A fun and supportive environment
- Flexible work schedule
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada for the duration of the contract. Proof of eligibility for temporary roles may include: a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation and/or a Canadian work permit, which authorizes you to work for the duration of the assignment, and would include having a valid Social Insurance Number.
You will feel good about your career, the company, and positively impacting people’s lives.
You will feel at home.
The company offers a very competitive total rewards package.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other opportunity, please visit our Careers’ page-
Regrettably, due to the volume of applications received, only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All successful candidates must be able to pass an Enhanced Reliability Check performed by the Government of Canada.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.