Graphic Designer (Part-time)
- Rate$13 per hour
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media Graphic design
- Duration 20-25hrs/week ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Visual and Performing arts 2018-10-26 Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
- Growing marketing agency, offering mobile advertising, experiential marketing, product sampling, sponsorship planning, and social media activation services to our clients. We are a team of dedicated individuals who strategize, anticipate and build beyond expectations. We don’t chase dreams. We hunt goals. We seek energy and bold mindsets.
Some of our clients include:
HP, Mercedes-Benz, L’Oreal, Air Canada, Nescafe, Smirnoff, Calvin Klein, Tommy
Hilfiger, ALDO, Hasbro, NARS, Kraft, Too Faced Cosmetics, Panasonic, and 3M.
We also partner with reputable events, such as Toronto Fashion Week, the iHeartRadio MMVAs, TIFF, Formula 1, Lole White Tour, etc.
We are currently seeking a graphic designer to join our team in Montreal. We are looking for someone to help produce content for social media, web, and promotional material, as well as assist the team with graphic design of deliverables for clients.
Content creation for our website and social media platforms
Supporting the creation of media decks and proposals for clients
Formatting and/or producing creative for clients (photo, video, graphic)
Designing branded items for our agency (shirts, folders, mugs, etc.)
Completed at least 3rd year in an undergraduate program
Studied Graphic Design or a related field
Adept with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
Video editing capabilities
Photo editing capabilites
Graphic creation capabilities
Ability to turn ideas and concepts into visually relevant and effective material
Proficient in English (written and spoken), French an asset
20-25 hours a week
Submit your resume
Submit any sample of your graphic design work or a link to your portfolio
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.