Digital Marketing Specialist (Freelance 1 month)
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing
- Duration One months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Other 2018-10-26 Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
- Growing marketing agency, offering mobile advertising, experiential marketing, product sampling, sponsorship planning, and social media activation services to our clients. We are a team of dedicated individuals who strategize, anticipate and build beyond expectations. We don’t chase dreams. We hunt goals. We seek energy and bold mindsets.
Some of our clients include:
HP, Mercedes-Benz, L’Oreal, Air Canada, Nescafe, Smirnoff, Calvin Klein, Tommy
Hilfiger, ALDO, Hasbro, NARS, Kraft, Too Faced Cosmetics, Panasonic, and 3M.
We also partner with reputable events, such as Toronto Fashion Week, the iHeartRadio MMVAs, TIFF, Formula 1, Lole White Tour, etc.
We are currently seeking an individual who is highly experienced and knowledgeable in the digital marketing space to join our team on a contract basis for a particular project. This individual will be tasked with developing and executing a full digital marketing strategy for a start-up brand in the bed-in-a-box industry. The brand is trendy, modern, light and airy, and puts a focus on natural products and wellness.
Digital Marketing Strategy
Social Media Advertising
Content Marketing (an asset)
Proficient in English (written and spoken)
Job Type: Contract
The candidate will be required to work at least some of the time from our office in Saint-Laurent, Montreal.
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.