Are you or do you know someone who is looking for a part-time job?
We are currently looking for candidates interested with the position of Retail Merchandiser in Victoria, BC. We are currently interviewing candidates for our upcoming Program across Canada.
- Can work 7-18 hrs per week (Part time).
- Short Term Contract from November to December.
- Hours of work: Weekdays between 8am – 5 pm and some Saturday or Sundays
- Type of work: Part time short term contract.
- Work environment: Retail store environment with some travel.
- Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Reset activities could include: removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, reorganizing the products according to the plan-o-gram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
- Engage every work day with our communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Proficient use of a Personal Computer and familiar with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Previous experience in Retail Merchandising and Reset is desirable.
- Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle is necessary.