We are looking for a talented professional to join our team as a part-time hygienist.
We have openings in multiple offices including Springfield, PA; Trooper, PA; Malvern, PA; and Turnersville, NJ. As a Hygienist , you will champion oral hygiene education and care, treatment of gum disease, and any hygiene treatments to provide patients with comprehensive care.
Under direction of the dentist and with a team, you will develop your schedule with treatments ranging from cleanings, sealants, treatments of periodontal, new-patients, and whitening. As a provider, you are a leader on the team and work cohesively with the dentist(s) and team to build trusting, patient relationships and provide a high-level of patient care so our patients “Leave with a Smile”.
The primary functions of a Hygienist include but are not limited to:
• Enjoy what you do; work with a smile
• Actively participate in practice discussions and lead hygiene department development
• Consistently sets an example of optimal patient service and dedication
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills required
• Use available resources to manage schedule
• Possess and articulate strong clinical acumen with an ability to build strong rapport with patient and team.
• Ability to prepare and maintain instruments, equipment, and supplies
• Chart and present all existing and new hygiene treatment as well as other treatment, under the direction of the dentist
• Use referral system with existing patients to promote Smile Exchange
• Establish and maintain patient lists • Support Dentist(s),team, and practice
• Fulfill continuing education requirements in coordination with Dentist and Director
• Maintain a neat and professional operatory/practice
• Current dental hygiene license in the state in which you practice
• Minimum of Associates degree from accredited institution, Bachelor’s degree a plus.
• CPR certification
• Proven experience multi-tasking in a practice/clinical environment
• Continued knowledge of advancements with periodontal disease and the treatment thereof
• Knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene procedures, instruments, equipment, and products
• Ability to learn and be proficient in dental software and use the tools/resources available