- Location Regina, SK Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help Real Estate
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business 2018-11-07 Workhoppers Home Regina SK
- We are searching for a Property Administrator – tenant service superstar and outstanding administrator to join our Property Management team in Regina.
Why work with us?
- You get to challenge yourself daily with interesting work with a Top Employer
- Be recognized for your talent and contributions with a solid total compensation package
- We invest in our people, assets, and our community
- Work alongside an experienced team with opportunities to learn and develop your career
Reporting to the General Manager - Property Management - Regina, the Property Administrator is responsible for assisting the Property Manager with administrative tasks to manage and maintain a portfolio of commercial properties. You will provide best in class service to the tenants by:
- Championing initial contact and relationships with tenants;
- Composing letters, memos, and other correspondence to tenants;
- Entering and coding vendor invoices into accounting system accurately and efficiently;
- Managing EFT, PAD, and post-dated cheques to collect rent;
- Performing accounts receivable and updating Property Manager of accounts status;
- Preparing accurate reports using departmental metrics; and
- Responding to e-mail and phone inquiries from tenants in a professional manner.
Your technical qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience in an administrative role; preferably in a commercial real estate company
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office experience; specifically in Word and Excel
- Experience working with contracts and leases considered an asset
- High School diploma required; post-secondary education considered an asset
Others would describe you as:
- an excellent customer service provider;
- detail oriented and able to effectively catch errors;
- a proactive evaluator of solutions to problems before escalating to a manager; and
- a team-player.
Please forward your resume in confidence with a cover letter outlining your salary expectations by November 15, 2018 to the attention of Jayelle Morris.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.