- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media Architect
- Duration months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Architecture 2018-11-09 Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
- We are seeking a Project Architect with strong conceptual design skills and advanced technical knowledge to become a part of our team! You will plan, design and manage a team to create inspiring architecture in a variety of typologies.
You will be asked to participate as a Project Architect on an interesting and exciting range inclusive of hospitality, commercial and residential projects.
You will be brought into each project from the onset and will carry projects through construction.
Under the direction of the Creative Director, you will work both independently and/or in collaboration with other team members and will be responsible to develop the design direction and production of the buildings you are involved with.
- Conceptualize and develop designs in collaboration with the Creative Director;
- Prepare presentations for client review and participate in presentations;
- Liaise with suppliers to maintain up to date product knowledge and library;
- Understand and adhere to project goals as set by the clients;
- Manage the production team members;
- Coordinate with sub-consultants and contractors;
- Maintain happy clients.
- Previous experience in Canada required;
- Proficient in Sketch-up, Photoshop, Indesign;
- Proficient in CAD and REVIT;
- Master’s Degree in Architecture from a Canadian accredited institution or equivalent.
- Deadline and detail-oriented;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong design talent;
- Creative and analytical;
- A team player, someone who enjoys collaborating, learning from colleagues, and sharing their own expertise.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.