Executive Assistant and Bookkeeper (part-time)
- Location Milford, CT United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Receptionist, Purchasing/Inventory, Administrative Assistant, Bookkeeping, PowerPoint Presentations, Quickbooks
- Duration 5-10h/w ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A 2019-01-07 Workhoppers Home Milford CT
- Absent-Minded Marketing Genius Seeks
Top-Notch Executive Assistant
• Are you a top performer who gets things done?
• Do you believe that success in life is something you create and not something that happens to you?
• Do you love organizing and planning things?
• Are you able to keep track of multiple projects and tasks … and to turn on a dime if needed?
• Are you proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Explorer?
• Do you know how to do bookkeeping in Quickbooks and Quicken?
• Do you know how to do payroll, withholding, and quarterly taxes?
• Are you a quick learner?
If you answered “yes” to all these questions, then I’d like to talk to you.
I’m one of the top marketing consultants and advertising writers in the country. My ads have sold over $500 million worth of products and have won numerous industry awards. And my marketing strategies have doubled the sales of several businesses that have hired me as a consultant.
I’m constantly coming up with new ideas to make my clients more successful. But I can’t do it alone. I’m “organizationally challenged,” easily distracted, and constantly forgetting things. So I need help in order to be as efficient and effective as possible.
In short, I need a combination personal assistant, office manager, and bookkeeper. Someone to do anything and everything that needs to be done so that I can better serve my clients (and by extension, their customers).
Some benefits of working here:
1- The hours are flexible.
2- The salary is competitive.
3- You get to run the show.
4- You learn interesting new things all the time.
5- Great location on the Milford Town Green.
6- Our clients are the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
7- No corporate bureaucracy, office politics, or other such nonsense. Just you and me, getting lots of work done.
IMPORTANT: Please do not respond to this ad unless you meet ALL the qualifications above. (You’ll only be wasting your time otherwise.) Thank you.
Apply by sending an email to [email protected]
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.