We are currently seeking qualified candidates to work Part-Time with Customer Service or Cashier or Sales or Hospitality experience in Austin,TX!
If interested apply today following our instructions.
Quick Description of the Part Time Role:
- Competitive Pay base on experience +Monthly Incentives! $$$+ 401k
- Our stores are open between 09:45m-6:45pm the entire week
- Must be Bilingual Spanish
- Must Love Sales
- Must Love to help Customers
- Must be available to work weekends
- NO set schedule, changes on weekly (Up to 25 hours)
- Paid Training
- Must love community out reach events and marketing event this may include passing out flyers and educating the community
Our Customer Service Representative creates and generates a rewarding and unique customer service experience. At Oportun, Customer Service Representatives are passionate about listening, helping, and connecting with people. As a key member of our team, you will make the mission of Oportun come to life by educating our customers about our responsible affordable loans, and the benefits of establishing credit through our loans. You are goal oriented and results driven while always exhibiting the Oportun brand.
If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential, but also want to make an impact on your community, join our team.
- Welcoming customers with a warm greeting and providing quality customer service
- You seamlessly process all transactions, while following company policies & procedures and protecting our customer’s information
- Work as a team to meet and exceed daily goals in our lending activities
- Be a role model by living the Oportun’s Core Values: Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment
AS A VALUABLE MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Competitive pay with sales incentives
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Opportunities to positively affect your community