Receptionist January 23, 2019
- Location Kitchener, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Receptionist
- Duration 12 months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2019-01-10 Workhoppers Home Kitchener ON
- You’re a Receptionist seeking work in an organization that will allow you to put your customer service and organizational skills to the test. One that offers challenge and growth, and the opportunity to embrace both strategic thinking and tactical execution. A company where you can make an impact, and be recognized as a valuable team member. Eagle’s Flight is that organization, and we’re looking for a motivated Receptionist, who can utilize their strong interpersonal skills to support our Office Services team.
Reporting to the Office Services Manager, the Receptionist is the first point of contact for guests and employees. The successful
applicant will provide exceptional internal and external customer service while answering phones, coordinating resource bookings, reception, and office services
This is a part-time position; Monday to Friday, 1pm – 5pm.
This is a contract position for 12 months.
Sound like you? If so, find more below.
In This Role You Will:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them with extraordinary friendliness, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Receive couriers and incoming mail; distribute accordingly
- Prepare and post outgoing mail and manage interoffice mail processes
- Distribute incoming faxes
- Manage resources: Rooms/AV Equip/ Conference call bookings etc.
- Create welcome signs for incoming visitors as required
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area
- Support the Facilities Coordinators by cleaning the kitchen area as needed
- Administrative support
- Other duties as required
You Must Have:
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Switchboard and reception experience
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Well organized and detail oriented with superior communication skills
- Commitment to absolute quality, exceptional service and genuine friendliness
- The ability to coordinate reception, telephones and various clerical duties in a fast paced, rapidly changing, and at times, noisy environment
Closing date: January 23, 2019
Start Date: Immediately
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.