Employment and Labor Attorney
- Location San Francisco, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help Legal services
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Legal 2019-01-10 Workhoppers Home San Francisco CA
- Employment and Labor Attorney
1/3/19 | San Francisco, CA
San Francisco office is currently seeking an Employment & Labor Attorney.
This is an excellent opportunity for an attorney with defense litigation experience looking for an engaging role with a national firm that allows for full-time or part-time work arrangements. A successful schedule for these positions could be either a traditional full-time role or an abbreviated work week. Those seeking flexible schedules are welcome to apply.
We are a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 37 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified byThe American Lawyerand 53rd inThe National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 5+ years of defense litigation experience, specifically including employment and labor matters, such as class action, discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour, labor grievance, and public accommodation claims
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience
- Independently manage a defense litigation caseload from claim inception to mediation, arbitration, resolution, or trial
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.